Skill: AWS Engineer
Exp: 4 years
NP: 0-30 days
Please find below JD for the Lead position having 4 years experience.
– Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, EKS, ECR, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lamda, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Storage Gateway, Cloudformation, Autoscaling, Directconnect , AWS Config, AWS Patch Manager, AWS RunShell, and AWS CLI
– Experience in DevOPS – AWS Codedelpoy, AWS Codebuild, AWS codecommit, AWS Codepipeline, bitbucket, CI/CD, Server migration from on-premises to AWS
– Database migration from on-premises to AWS using DMS and Traditional methods.
– Snowball experience
– Should be aware how to setup new VPC, subnet creation, NAT gateway, Internet gateway, routes, security policies, VPC peering, direct connect and Transit Gateway configuration,
– Route 53,Cloudformation, Load Balancers, Certificate Manager, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, IAM policies, Lambda functions,S3 buckets, AWS CLI, Cloudfront
– VPN setups : C2S and S2S
– Should have good knowledge of Windows/Linux OS with troubleshooting skills
– Should have good knowledge of networking and AWS Network concepts.
– Day to Day operation tasks like creating EC2/RDS, modifying volumes, Automating taking snapshots, changing encryption on volumes, creating AMI.
– Should possess got leadership skill
– Expecting excellent communication (Both Verbal and Writing)
– Should be to work in high demanding time line projects
– Knowing mutiple cloud platform is added advantage.
– Scripting Language: Shell and Python
– Knowledge on cluster environment is added advantage.
– Expecting to work in shifts
– Knowledge on AD configuration and handling is must.
– Should have working experience in Jenkins, GitLab and Ansible or chef or Puppet.