Skill: AWS Engineer
Exp: 4 years
NP: 0-30 days
Please find below JD for the Lead position having 4 years experience.
– Hands-on experience with EC2, ECS, EKS, ECR, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, SNS, RDS, Lamda, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, Storage Gateway, Cloudformation, Autoscaling, Directconnect, AWS Config, AWS Patch Manager, AWS RunShell, and AWS CLI
– Experience in DevOPS – AWS Codedelpoy, AWS Codebuild, AWS codecommit, AWS Codepipeline, bitbucket, CI/CD, Server migration from on-premises to AWS
– Database migration from on-premises to AWS using DMS and Traditional methods.
– Snowball experience
– Should be aware how to setup new VPC, subnet creation, NAT gateway, Internet gateway, routes, security policies, VPC peering, direct connect and Transit Gateway configuration,
– Route 53,Cloudformation, Load Balancers, Certificate Manager, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, IAM policies, Lambda functions,S3 buckets, AWS CLI, Cloudfront
– VPN setups : C2S and S2S
– Should have good knowledge of Windows/Linux OS with troubleshooting skills
– Should have good knowledge of networking and AWS Network concepts.
– Day to Day operation tasks like creating EC2/RDS, modifying volumes, Automating taking snapshots, changing encryption on volumes, creating AMI.
– Should possess got leadership skill
– Expecting excellent communication (Both Verbal and Writing)
– Should be to work in high demanding time line projects
– Knowing mutiple cloud platform is added advantage.
– Scripting Language: Shell and Python
– Knowledge on cluster environment is added advantage.
– Expecting to work in shifts
– Knowledge on AD configuration and handling is must.
– Should have working experience in Jenkins, GitLab and Ansible or chef or Puppet.