2+ Relevant experience in ANGULAR with SPRING MVC or SPRING BOOT
- Proficient in Java8, 11 with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns with good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with latest version of web-frameworks associated with Spring platform like Security, REST, Boot, microservices.
- Experience working with application and web servers like Nginx, Tomcat, Netty.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo or Gitlab.
- Must have knowledge of Spring Webflux / Reactive programming and proficient in functional style of coding.
- Good knowledge of SQL engines like oracle, mysql, postgres etc. and working experience of Non-SQL engines like MongoDB.
- Knack for writing clean, optimized, readable Java code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, or Gradle
- Good exposure and working knowledge on AWS Cloud platform with services like EC2, S3, Load balancers, RDS, Lambdas etc.
- Decent level of exposure to containerization platforms like Docker and Kubernetes.