Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days
- Experience in BI Reporting design and development
- Participate in the full software development life cycle and provide expertise in D2I (MicroStrategy & BICS) development.
- As a MicroStrategy Developer, lead BI design and development activities, identify risks and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Design, implement and maintain all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Perform MicroStrategy Project design while ensuring that requirements are met. Contribute to the database design through collaboration with BI analysts, Data Analysts and Data Modelers
- Experience with MicroStrategy development solutions.
- Engage with the Solution Designer in the reviews and validation of the detailed technical design for business applications to ensure alignment with business requirements.
- Understand technical specifications and create report design documents.
- Meet tight deadlines, follow development standards and effectively raise critical issues with the client.
- Need good communication skills and experience in the MicroStrategy tool, BI experience.