Network Security Professional
- Project technical lead for ICT security related projects
- Support in daily operations on incident management, problem(s) / issue(s) remediation and service(s) restoration.
- Fulfilling of service request(s) related to firewall and / or other network security devices following the Change Management procedure.
- Create and maintain documentations of network configuration, network diagram, mapping, processes, and service records.
Manage, track and assessment all of principal advisories on patches on vulnerability and firmware upgrades
- Planning and applying of devices security patches and firmware upgrades.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Institute
- Relevant Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering (or equivalent).
- Network certifications such as CCNA is required; CCNP is an added advantage.
- Security certification such as PCNSE/CCSA/NSE 4 is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of strong experience with in-depth hands-on in Next Generation Firewall (such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.), IDS/IPS, NAC (Clearpass / ISE), VPN and Firewall Auditing tools (such as Algosec, Tufin, Firemon, etc).
- Knowledge on network compliance is an added advantage.
- Strong communications and written skills in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in a multi-tasking, fast-paced and complex work environment.
- Good communication skill, positive attitude, team player, resourceful and resolve problems independently.
- At least 3 years supporting an enterprise network security infrastructure.