Experience: 2-3 years
location: Coimbatore (Work from office)
Notice period: 0-30 days
Oracle Database Administrator Responsibilities:
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
Oracle Database Administrator Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, implementation, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages and API.
- knowledge of cloud platforms in AWS/Azure.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
If you are interested share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org