Job Description – VAPT
1. 4+ year experience in the Vulnerability assessment, Application Security and Penetration testing
2. Strong experience in performing penetration tests and/or vulnerability assessments on products, web applications, networks, API and endpoint testing
3. Experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing using industry standard tools such as Vulnerability Scanners for e.g. Qualys, Nessus, Web Inspect, Acunetix, Meta exploit, Burp Suite, Netsparker etc.
4. Experience and knowledge of Web Application Security standards such as OWASP,SANS, ISO-27001, CVE, Kali Linux
5. Mobile Application Security and scripting skills preferred.
6. Knowledge of Network Security technology in areas of Firewall, IPS, VPN, Gateway security solutions (proxy, web filtering)
7. In-depth understanding on Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE)/ Cert advisory database
8. Well familiar with basics of TCP/ IP and Networking principles.
Should have at least 1 security certification like CEH, CCNA Security, OSCP, OSCE etc