- Requisition ID:5072
- Job Title:SAP ABAP Consultant
4 – 8 years of full-time and relevant experience in SAP ABAP programming.
Business Process / Functional knowledge- General business process and integration knowledge in MM, SD, FI and CO Modules.
Expertise with hands on development experience in RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
Hands-on expertise in below areas of ABAP:
- Reports: Classical, Interactive and ALV (using both OO ABAP and Function Modules for ALV).
- Interfaces: BAPI, BDC, Flat file Interfaces (handling files on Application Server and Presentation Server) & ALE/IDoc.
- Enhancements: BADI, User Exits and Customer Exits. Knowledge of Enhancement Spot would be added advantage.
- Proficiency in areas like Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning.
- Expertise in OO ABAP.
- Identifying and resolving issues by analyzing programs and determining solutions
Development Standards/Development Process:
- Using the IT development standards, develop custom RICEF objects.
- Reviewing and understanding the technical design document to ensure the development work is in compliance with the specifications.
- Hands on expertise in determining development effort estimates.
- Very good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC.
- Assisting functional teams when necessary in the testing efforts.
- Will be responsible to prepare the Technical Specification, Code and Unit Test the developed code. Apart from one’s own development, as a senior consultant, this person is expected to assist the Tech. Lead in reviews and also in assisting junior developers on need basis in the development process.
- Open to work in shifts and flexible to support during weekends/holidays in case of urgency
- Good analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be a good team player with enthusiasm and energy.
Location : Coimbatore
Designation : SAP ABAP Consultant
Experience : 4 – 8 Years
Relevant Exp : 4+ Years
Primary Skills : ABAP,IDOC,RICEF