Dolphin – DP Back-office is a solution to cater to all operations done in depository participant’s back-office. It handles complete back office operations right from client registration to billing. Apart from the normal operations, this application has several additional features, which makes the operations controlled and user-friendly.
Dolphin – DP Back-office is built using the latest and best of technology (with .Net as the Front-end and Oracle as the backend). It is easily and rapidly deployable as it is using a web-service model. It can work over any type of connectivity, be it Dial-up, Broadband, VSAT or VPN.
It works on a thin-client mechanism and the branch level application is comparable to any other Instant Messenger application.
- Ability to handle NSDL and CDSL
- Front Billing / Back Billing
- Client/RTA follow-up letter
- Daily holding reconciliation against depository holding
- Support for multiple branches has been provided and centralized control is at the head office
- Internal mailing facility that can update users of the processes completed in the system
- Provisions for flexible definition of user rights at various levels to facilitate application usage
- Innovative reporting technology for clear and organized reports (Drill down option to the base level)
- Comprehensive regulatory compliance reports
- Option to send SMS to clients
- Automated System Processes
- Distribution of Securities/Funds held in CM Pool/Beneficiary/Collateral account due to corporate action
- Know Your Client (KYC) module
- Client dues follow-up report
- Data level locking based on administrator-specified duration
- 24/ 7 service
- Backed by committed software professionals
- Client/Principal association beyond business
- Maker/Checker concept
- Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) Process