Businesses today communicate with their partner companies, be it vendors, customer or other entities for various needs. Partner companies usually have their own data formats and it’s essential to achieve seamless data exchange between all associates in spite of different data formats used.
Forcing all associated to follow a common data format is impossible and a solution that can communicate between them with different data formats is the need of the hour.
Dolphin I2 is a B2B data exchange solution which enables small and large companies to send and receive data between their vendors, business partners and customers in any required format.
An interoperable data exchange engine that can be configured with various platforms, integrated with enterprise application to enable a seamless data exchange.
Dolphin I2 is a scalable, user-friendly and easily configurable system which can handle and exchange large amounts of data in the desired format and destination with ease.
Dolphin I2 is an easy to use B2B Data Exchange solution which can be easily configured in four simple steps
The system is equipped with a test run option to test the process (Mentioned above) and analyze if it works well.
- Extract – Ability to consider data of any format (structured & unstructured) as input such as files, XML, web services (REST API & SOAP), Dbase, HADOOP (Hive & Hbase), OCR
- Transform – User configurable Rule Engine to mention different validation /scrubbing /other data manipulation methods
- Load – Export manipulated data to target system in prescribed format
- Reconciliation – Various reconciliation mechanisms can be obtained at different phase of processing. To mention, reconciliation mechanism such as exception identification, delta data, two way recon etc
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – ABBYY interfaced system feature to extract characters out of scanned PDF images. Drastically reduces manual data entry process
- Nailing the Issue Spot – Ability to pin point the row and column number where erroneous data is received for processing
- Easy to configure – Simple and quick steps to create an end to end ETL process
- Detailed Logging & Auditing
- Detailed dashboards and alerts
- Secure and accurate transfer of data from the source to destination and vice versa.
- Transaction email gets triggered to the administrators
- Email alerts
- Supports all delimiter files; Excel, XML, API, DB and multi-row file formats
- Reads and transforms any file formats, both in source or destination
- Transfer a single file as multiple files and multiple files can be converted into a single file
- Efficient, secure, and compliant exchange of information inside and outside any organizations
- User-friendly and highly Secured
- End to end support provided for the application
- Intuitive dashboards
- Highly customizable and configurable