The quite fascinating and inquisitive matter that prevails among the investors of the capital market is the boon accomplished by the Initial Public Offer. The primary market helps the companies in raising their funds and grabs much more valuable investors towards it.
IPO, which incorporates many valuable features, has facilitated in acquiring a deep and thorough knowledge in handling the issues for the members of the stock exchange. But still, the public finds a great difficulty to get along with the increasing demand of IPO’s.
Thus a need arose in introducing a system, which helps in the processing speed, storage, accuracy and precision of bulk populated data which in turn gave birth to e-IPO to meet the needs of the stock-brokers (BRLM & Syndicate members).
KGiSL offers organizations a turnkey solution for the IPO process. Our track record is based on our long lasting service capability for our international and local customers in India and complete understanding of the customer needs.
Turning our Technology to your Advantage
Given the stringent procedures and timeline for IPO processing, our solution enables you to spend more time on your client relationships and provides simple processes and workflows to keep your focus on the key aspects of your business.
This system has been designed to help the brokers/agents (BRLM’s / Syndicate members) capture IPO applications from the Institutional and Retail segments. The system also caters to the back office processes related to IPO management, inclusive of Bid data entry, electronic submissions of bids to the exchanges, Order Management, Reconciliations, Custodian bids etc.
An e-IPO is designed with a flexible layered architecture that allows you to easily customize, introduce new modules, channels and business process based on specific requirements.
e-IPO BO comprises of master maintenance, order management, a reconciliation that substantiates the data entries and final reports.
Data Entry module includes manual entry of application details in our software system, generation of bids batch files and uploading the files to exchange.
BRLM MIS Reports are generated from the BRLM dump files received from the exchange. It also bears various summary levels and drill down reports that provide up-to-date information about the day to day subscription status in the exchange.
Administration console includes application settings, user management, and access privileges.
- Support for 3 types of IPO (Normal IPO, FPO, Anchor IPO issue)
- Workflow driven Bid entry process – Single Key / Single Key Compare models available
- Order management facility for institutional clients
- Comprehensive reconciliation module available for automatic reconciliation:
- Data Entry and Exchange File Data
- Order Book with Data Entry Data
- Custodian File with Data Entry Data
- Exchange Online backup file with Data entry data etc
- Escrow bank letter printing, Confirmation of Allotment Notes (CAN)
- Printing formats facility
- Provision to upload IPO registrar allotment details
- Comprehensive reporting module for BRLM – like detailed bids report subscription summary, price-demand report, sub-syndicates demand, branch wise demand etc
- Easier to deploy – connecting online as well as offline branches
- Centralized access control – user level / group level rights management
- Specially designed for multi-user, multi-office setup
- Simple and easy to use archival mechanism, providing an improved performance
- Drill down enabled in reports, sort options available everywhere