About the Conference
The celebrated event for the Indian Wealth Management community organized by the Hubbis, the Indian Wealth Management Forum was hosted for the 7th time in Mumbai. The event proved remarkable for the presence of distinguished figures such as CEOs and senior management, product gatekeepers and business heads of local and universal Private Banks and Retail Banks, along with NBFCs, MFOs, national distributors, IFAs, Registered Investment Advisers and Insurance companies. The forum witnessed pertinent discussions on the current trends of the industry inspecting the pivotal aspects in building a rewarding future.
It discussed the tenacious affinity towards transformation in the areas such as retail banking, private banking, IFAs, independent advice, asset management and professional services, a perfect stage to put forward the current status of the market with supporting presentations, case studies and panel discussions, particularly designed to decipher the past, present and future of the market.
- To comprehend the opportunities and explore the enormous opening of the market and affluent / HNW clients.
- The event witnessed the exchange of overseas experiments and success stories in the field of wealth management.
- Conversations with the industry experts on the key issues affecting the market.
- The magic mantra to understand and meet the client expectations, delivering utmost value to the clients.
- The event extends their invitations only for senior most experts in the industry who deliver excellent speeches to boost the delegates with innovation and motivation.
- The event is very particular about putting up focused and crisp presentations not more than 10 minutes. The event was a promising stage with key leaders of wealth management sectors all over from Asia. The futuristic workshops and panel discussions add to the significance of the event.
- KGiSL was the silver sponsor of the elite event which is a platform to exchange ideas and experiences between the delegates and 250+ leading wealth management practitioners in the local market who are in search for new business spheres and relationships.
An exclusive workshop was arranged for the participants, which brought in active discussions on the current scenario in which the wealth management sector is exposed. The workshop was a lustrous success with the maximum number of participants who have actively engaged in generating a collective outlook towards the emerging trends in the asset management sector.
The topics were
- Digital disruption in wealth management
- Three remarkable digital trends – Analytics for incumbent, Robotics for operations and Digital products for RM
- How analytics help the business to aggregate and analyze the data for empirical insights.
The workshop proved to be an excellent opportunity for the members to identify the enormity of analytics in giving a new shape to their operations. The discussions acknowledged the importance of digital technologies in each phase of the investment management cycle, such as developing the projects, generating demand, selling to the clients, growing relationships and service to the clients. The workshop identifies that Digitizing the asset management will assure improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability while improving risks and compliances. The discussions were wrapped by concluding that digital transformation becomes a catalyst in the process of recognizing your pitfalls, strengths and potential opportunities.