KGiSL manages the seamless flow of information and performance of complexly distributed applications with an integrated solution that bundles IT infrastructure, middleware administration, operation support, application maintenance and support. We ensure interoperability, performance and availability of the enterprise application.
There are various Middleware products that we support: Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA Suite, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere MQ, RedHat JBoss, Apache/Tomcat, WSo2, NodeJS, Nginx.
Also the various solution and services that we offer include: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, Remote Procedure Calls (RPC), Application Programming Interface (API), Application Server and Message-Oriented Middleware (MOM).
WebSphere & WebLogic – Service Highlights
- Installation, configuring, managing and troubleshooting of WebLogic and WebSphere Application Server for testing, pre-production and production environments
- Manage & maintenance of multiple profile environments on WebSphere application server 8.5.5
- Administration of IBM HTTP web Servers which involves, Installation & Web instance creation, Security Integration & WebSphere plug-in management across application
- Enterprise application deployments, upgrades & Rollouts on both Web & Application Servers
- Establish and manage environments (testing and production) to enable application development teams
- Complete configuration of application aided activities form deployment, resources and web services integration
- Manage shell scripts for Batch Management
- Perform load test and performance tuning
- Involve Production to DR switch over and Rollback activity
- Configure Session replication for failover the JVM
- Heap Dump analysis for GC related issues, Out Of Memory Errors
- Manage and Monitoring JVM Performance by Web Sphere Heap size, Garbage Collection and Connection Pools
- Configure domains in different ways like GUI mode, Command-Line &WLST
JBoss – Service Highlights
- Standalone mode and Domain mode of JBoss application server
- Master-Slave configuration in JBoss
- Deploy the application by using the Management console, script and JBoss-cli
- Manage multiple profiles like Default, Full, HA, Full-HA.
- Configure JBoss with Webserver using mod cluster connector
SOA – Service Highlights
- Built-in Security, with centralized management of policies
- Orchestration with the Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Enforce the rules on policies to maintain consistency
- Manages user permissions on services
- Transform data as it moves from one application to another
- Workflow capabilities, such as task approval and notifications
Apache and Nginx – Service Highlights
- Configure SSL certificates
- Apache with PHP integration
- Multi-domain configuration
- Forward and Reverse Proxy configuration
- Apache hardening
Application Monitoring Tool
KGiSL implements application monitoring tools to monitor the front-end and back-end real user data, application performance, and infrastructure.